At Ginkgo Financial, we’re offering a free initial final salary pension transfer consultation with a Chartered Financial Planner. The telephone consultation will last 15 to 30 minutes.
During your consultation we will discuss with you:
- your reasons for considering a transfer out of your current final salary scheme;
- the consequences of transferring and the arguments for and against doing so;
- the key differences to you should you decide to transfer;
- how transfer values are calculated and what we envisage yours could be;
- the transfer process, including timelines and requirements;
- the answers to any questions that you might have.
At the end of your consultation we will let you know whether or not we believe that a transfer could be in your best interests.
If you feel that you are not quite ready to discuss your pension in this way, or if you simply have a few questions that you’d like to ask, please do feel free to call us at your convenience and we will do our best to help you.
Remember that any decision to transfer your final salary pension is irreversible.
Transferring out of a Final Salary scheme is unlikely to be in the best interests of most people.